About us

Professionals in ventilation and air conditioning systems.

0 years of experience
+0 products
+0 people

Our history has its roots in 1981 and since then we have been guided by a strong determination aimed at a continuos and careful research in technological development. Brofer is today a consolidated reality, leader in the national and international markets in the production of components and accessories for ventilation and air conditioning systems. In 40 years of activity we have constantly enriched our range and diversified the offer with innovative and valuable products. From 2017 we have a commercial branch in the strategic area of the Milan interland.
Our company covers an area of over 20.000 m2, including manufacturing, offices and warehouse an has about 120 employees of which 25% working in our offices and the remaining 75% in production.

National logistics platform

Brofer is structured to guarantee a fast and efficient distribution system throughout the Italian territory thanks to the central warehouse and two logistics hubs in Lombardy and Campania. From our branch in Naples we are able to serve Puglia, Basilicata, Calabria and Sicily with maximum efficiency.

Brofer worldwide

More than 1.000.000 pieces per year, sold in 4 continents and 42 countries, respecting the different quality and safety standards.

Our mission

Our company has evolved over time from a manufacturer of aeraulic products to a creator of well-being for people in the home and professional environments. Hence our "making air better" value promise
"our main cross skill is collaborating in supply chain projects"
Watch our projects

Brofer Srl - All rights reserved - P.I. 01459590285

Cap. soc. i.v. € 100.000 Reg. imp. PD R.E.A. n° PD - 161099

Questo sito utilizza cookie tecnici e funzionali per migliorare la tua esperienza di navigazione. Con il tuo consenso vorremmo attivare cookie con finalità di analisi e di marketing, allo scopo di migliorare la tua esperienza di navigazione e di mostrarti prodotti e servizi di tuo interesse. Puoi modificare le tue impostazioni in qualsiasi momento nella pagina delle condizioni sui cookie. Nella stessa pagina troverai informazioni sul responsabile della gestione dei tuoi dati, il trattamento dei dati personali e le finalità di tale trattamento.
Select your preferences on cookies.
Cookie tecnici
Cookie statistiche + marketing
Approva tutti